Before the founding of DGM&S, Attorney Carmine Garofalo worked for 17 years as an insurance defense attorney. His extensive litigation experience in the personal injury field is invaluable to clients.
Carmine was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1974 and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio in 1974; 1986, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit; 1990, U.S. Supreme Court.
Carmine is a member of several prestigious law associations throughout the United States. These include the Dayton, Ohio State, and American Bar Associations; Ohio Association of Justice and American Association for Justice.
Areas of Practice
- Ohio, 1974
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- The Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. cum laude – 1974
- Ohio University
- B.B.A. summa cum laude – 1971
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers Project