The Springfield Office of Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz L.P.A. is dedicated to serving the citizens of Springfield and the rest of Clark County, Ohio. Our office has several talented attorneys who have years of experience dealing with local Springfield insurance companies. When it comes to personal injury cases in Clark County, no one works harder than Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz L.P.A..
About Springfield, Ohio
From its founding days onward, Springfield has been a colorful community. According to the city’s official website:
- John Dillinger, a famous outlaw, robbed a bank nearby.
- The town was once known as the “Town at the End of the Pike.” The National Road project stopped in Springfield while federal officials determined how to continue.
- Two beers have been made in Springfield: Blue Head Beer and Red Head Beer.
- Western performer Annie Oakley performed professionally for the first time in Springfield.
The city’s character, however, includes far more than quirky historical facts. Today, the city of Springfield is ideally located about an hour west of Columbus and just 30 minutes east of Dayton. Its location near the Interstates 70 and 75 interchange provides residents and visitors with easy access to transportation. In the 2010 Census, Springfield’s population was 60,608. It is part of a metro area of 133,333 residents.
The city is known as the Antique Capital of the Midwest. According to the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce, the city has both the nation’s largest indoor antique mall and one of the largest outdoor markets. The 78-mile paved Little Miami Scenic Trail, a haven for bicyclists, hikers and horseback riders, starts in Springfield. The ECO Sports Corridor has four whitewater kayaking areas. Other local attractions include:
- Springfield Museum of Art
- Pennsylvania House
- Heritage Center of Clark County
- Clark State Community College Performing Arts Center
Facts About Springfield
- Founded: 1801 (incorporated as a city in 1850)
- Area: 22.5 square miles
- Population: 60,608
- Elevation: 978 feet
Free Consultation With a Lawyer at Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz L.P.A.
When you contact Dyer, Garofalo, Mann & Schultz L.P.A., we will discuss your potential claim for free. Because or work is generally handled on a contingency fee basis, you will not be charged fees unless we are successful in your case. Call our Springfield office at 937-324-1440 or contact us online to learn how we can help you.